This is a centralised online orientation and information service offered by the librarians of the Scuola Normale Superiore to provide answers to enquiries of a bibliographical nature and indications as to research strategies. The service is available to all.
The questions we answer
- questions about the printed and online collections of the Library
- questions about the localisation of books and journals at the various sites of the Library
- questions about the use of databases and online resources
- simple bibliographical information
- indications as to research strategies and sources to utilise
Bibliographical research cannot be carried out for degree theses or on specific topics.
How to access the service
You can send one request at a time by means of the specific online form.
Before contacting us, we advise you to consult our FAQs.
You will receive a reply in the 3 working days following the date on which the request is sent. For specialist requests, you may be placed in direct contact with the contact persons of the disciplinary sectors.